80% of Massage Therapists quit 2-3 years after graduation.
I’d like to help change that.
Are you worried about your chances for a successful massage career?
Do you feel as if you are taking better care of your clients than yourself?
Are you feeling stuck, not making the progress you had hoped?
You are not alone.
If you are ready to take on challenges you face with starting or growing your massage career,
I’ll work hand-in-hand with you.
I offer caring, skilled, no-nonsense support focused solely on you and your agenda.
How would it feel to:
- Have a sounding board to sift through all your choices, and take next steps with greater ease
- Remove obstacles that keep getting in the way of having what you want
- Attract the people you most want to work with, doing the work you most want to do
- Resolve the discomfort of handling client challenges
- Organize and manage your practice to run efficiently
- Protect your boundaries so you stand up for yourself without feeling guilty
- Make your own self-care a priority so you can prevent or heal burnout
I know what it takes to be in the 20% who make it. I combine thirty years as a Licensed Massage Therapist, massage management and consulting experience, ten years as a Professional Life Coach (ACC), and a longtime commitment to personal and professional development to support you in stepping fully into your potential for creating a massage career you love.
I invite you to check out the rest of my website to see what I have to offer, and why I feel qualified to help you, then contact me for your complementary coaching session to see if we are a match.
I look forward to hearing from you,
P.S. I was nominated 2013 International Coach Federation of New England Career Coach of the Year by my peers!